Last and not least for a nail tutorial is Bommie! I think Bom wins for the most difficult nails to recreate because of the gems and their length (even longer than mine)! I have to begin with recommending not to copy what I did by using pink & silver as a substitute for black & white. The silver did not stand out and it's kind of hard to see compared to the black on the white.
♥ China Glaze 194 Fifth Avenue
♥ Wet n Wild 435G Sparked
♥ Kleancolor 8 Silver
♥ glittery silver (optional)
♥ Gems (optional)
1) Remember to always start with clean nails and a base coat. Then choose one of the two colors and paint yours nails. As you can see, I did miss the nail especially in the middle finger. Like I said in the other nail tutorial just wash your hands and it'll peel off or just use nail polish remover.
2) I first started with the middle finger since it's the easiest. I choose the Wet N Wild nail polish, since I only needed a few coats, but now I kind of wished I added a few more coats to make the glittery thicker instead of seeing some parts of the bottom. I also glittered the thumb because Bom doesn't show her thumb. Creative ideas to do on the thumb are putting gems, glitter, or something that represents Bom like her name or corn!
3) For this step, all you had to do was place a base/top coat, arrange, and place the gems before the coat dries. I wanted to do both pink and a white so it stands out more. For the upper part of the nail, Bom adds huge gems! Have fun with it and add your creative touches! I just went for plain ~~
TIP: Put a glob of clear coat on a piece of paper, then lay out your gems, and get a toothpick. Dip the toothpick in the clear coat and then grab the gem, it makes grabbing the gems easier.
4) For the pinky finger, it's kind of similar to the Minzy nail design since I just drew stars! If you want it to look as accurate as Bom's than use a zip-lock bag and apply the nail polish as a star shape. When it dries, carefully peel it off and apply it on your nails. Unfortunately this is where I wished that I used a different color because the silver isn't seen as much as the pink and doesn't really stand out.
5) For the last finger, all you have to do is write out I ♥ YOU. Again, make sure you use a darker color because mine didn't show up well.
OPTIONAL: After that dries, add a couple of more random sized gems around the I ♥ YOU. Since I wanted to add my own touch, I also topped it off with a glittery top coat to match the glittery nails!
F I N I S H E D (:
If you have any questions, suggestions, anything just comment below!